When things went well, I blogged. When they went badly, I blogged. I tried not to sugarcoat.
This is a personal, anonymous blog.
General info: female, east coast of the United States, born in the 80s, asexual, INFP, single & childfree
I love music more than anything, but I also love watching sports, reading, traveling, the beach, nature, and animals.
More random things about me:
- I don’t consider myself a social person.
- I don’t have friends, and I’m fine with that.
- I blog because I have to get this stuff out of me, even if no one reads it.
- I’ve been blogging off and on (mostly on) for over 15 years.
- My favorite movie is Psycho.
- I went to Oaxaca, Mexico in 2012. Best. Trip. Ever. Read more about it here.
- I’ve never been on a bike.
- I don’t know how to swim, but I love being in the water.
- I have a Bachelors in Psychology/Business.
- I was the first person in my immediate and extended to graduate from a university.
- I hate all holidays.
- March Madness is my favorite time of the year.
- I have an 11-month-old dog and two 1-year-old guinea pigs.
- I had to put my 17-year-old dog to sleep in 2014. 😦
- My favorite vacation is the beach, but I also love going to NYC.
- I love playing word games and Monopoly.
- I taught myself to knit in April of 2014.
- I’m obsessed with cable news. When I’m not watching sports, I’m watching the news.
- I have a degree in horticulture from high school.
- I don’t do drugs or smoke. I drink alcohol maybe 1 – 3 times a year.
- My favorite fiction book is The Long Walk by Stephen King.
- I read mostly nonfiction these days.
- I know a decent amount of sign language.
- I boycotted football in 2013 due to head injuries/concussions.
- I was born in the 80s but consider myself a 90s child…all the way.
- My first solo concert was Hootie and the Blowfish (also one of my favorite concerts).