I lost 18-19 pounds on Nutrisystem. I started in mid-May weighing 142. I weigh about 124 pounds. Success! 🙂 But it’s over and now I have to go back to regular food. I’m going to have cheat days once a month. On those days, I will most likely eat out or order in. My next cheat day is October 9 or 10. I’m ordering my favorite non-Italian food (meatball sub, cheese fries, and red velvet cake) from a local Italian restaurant. Can’t wait.
Anyway, here is my diet after NS. Each bullet is a different option.
- 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 boiled egg, fiber one brownie
- 2 slices of french toast
- turkey sausages
- tuna ranch 80 calories packet
- bar with yogurt
- tuna salad w/crackers
- mini cheeseburger with yogurt
- whole grain crackers (Kashi or Kellogg)
- fruit (most likely a banana or pear)
- chicken with 2-4 servings of broccoli or cabbage
- ice cream sandwich (Skinny Cow)
- biscotti (specifically Nonni’s Cioccolati & Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti)
That doesn’t seem like a weight loss diet to me. But it is low calorie. I think it is around 1,500 calories. Yeah, I could use some options for dinner, but I won’t be having the same kind of chicken every day. I may have fish on some days. Or turkey burgers. I haven’t looked up the calories of those things so I don’t know if they will fit. I love my new menu. Not a lot of cooking. 😉 Thanks to Nutrisystem for teaching me how and when to eat.
I should be studying for my certification test instead of ‘blogging’. Oh well, I’m the queen of procrastination. This was a quick post to type. I just copied the menu from my planner. Gotta go. Instead of studying, I think I’ll read. #Fail