(I should call this “daily” but I title it weekly because I post it weekly…)
- Worked. Had to facilitate a team meeting over the phone but it was still horrible because management was there. I sucked. I could not look up. I forgot to take my anti-anxiety meds before the meeting. That would have loosen me up. Sigh.
- Gym: Had part I of orientation. Attended my first weight lifting group class. Loved it even though I couldn’t do all the moves. My weight keeps changing but this week I weigh between 130lbs and 132lbs. 😦 😦
- TV – Big Brother premiered. YAY!
- Work: Had training for my new job duties. The training did not go well. We didn’t get through very much. I have so many questions…frustrating.
- My Ebay auction ended. I think it had 7 bids. But the wining bid was only $20.00. I was hoping for $30.
- Worked (stress fest)
- Worked for 2 hours.
- Errands galore (grocery shopping, laundry, post office etc.)
- Went to part II of orientation at the gym. He didn’t pressure me to buy anything this time. Afterwards, I got on the bike and the treadmill. Note to self: I was at the gym at 1:30PM and it wasn’t crowded but 3-4 people were in the pool.
- Note to self: Never go the gym on Sunday…ever again. Okay maybe I’m being slightly dramatic. I got up at 6AM, showered and went to the gym. I made up my own workout. First I got into the pool. 🙂 Two other people were in the pool. It had just opened so I don’t know how they got there before me. The water was an okay temperature. I do like that the pool is only 5 feet and no kids are allowed. (No kids = less crowded). But I don’t feel comfortable in 5 feet of water so I hope the water workout class is not in 5 feet. I barely feel comfortable in 4 feet of water. I just walked around with weights for about 15 minutes. I didn’t really feel comfortable…
- Then I got on the bike for 10 minutes just to pass time. I ended my workout with a 30min group class. It was a high intensity interval workout class. There isn’t enough water to keep me hydrated for that class. I’m not going back. I’m glad I went today though. It just isn’t for me.
On Sundays if I really want to workout (doubtful), I will just go to the free gym and get on the treadmill or maybe try the weight machines. I was surprised by how many people were at the gym on Sunday at 8AM. This week will be my full real week at the gym. I am going to try to come up with a routine. So far all I know is that I like the weight lifting class.
Music for the week: India.Arie, Alexz Johnson, Teddy Geiger, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift
TV for the week: Pretty Little Liars, Zimmerman Trial (I’m leaning towards manslaughter NOT 2nd degree murder. I should probably blog about this). Big Brother 15
Movie of the week: none
Books of the week: Still Missing by Chevy Stevens, 8 Minutes in the Morning – A Simple Way to Start Your Day That Burns Fat and Shed the Pounds by Jorge Cruise (just browsing this)
Goals for next week: Go to the gym at least 3 days. Cut back on drinking soda.