It takes acquired minds to taste this whine.
No, I’m not attached to this computer…. I LOVE IT! I love the feel of the keyboard. I love everything about it. It is awesome. I can’t wait to take it to the beach. It is so lightweight. I hope it lasts as long as my Compaq laptop. It is still going but it is slooooooow.
Believe it or not, I’ve never had a webcam before. I never needed one. I still don’t need one. This ProBook comes with one. It also comes with a microphone. I guess those two go together. I will be using the microphone. I need it for my Spanish language software and I like to record notes so I can study anywhere.
Here are the stats: HP ProBook 4530s LJ518UT 15.6′ LED Notebook – Core i3 i3-2330M 2.20GHz – Metallic Gray. SMART BUY 4530S I3-2330M 2.2G 4GB 500GB DVDRW 15.6IN WL W7HP 64 NOTEBK. 1366 x 768 WXGA Display – 4 GB RAM – 500 GB HDD – DVD-Writer – Intel HD 3000 Graphics Card – Webcam – Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium – 6.25 Hour Battery – HDMI
BTW, this was an early birthday present. My B-day is next month.
I’m so glad the weekend is here so I can try to set up everything on this computer. I know I’m going to have to go back to my old one for something.
Here’s another pic:
I went from doing nothing for my summer/spring vacation to maybe doing something. Maybe. Here is how I see it working out…or not.
1. President Obama rally (next weekend – 90% sure I’ll try. 15% sure I’ll see him or the 1st lady)
2. Beach trip (Mid May – 100% sure)
3. Christopher Hayes’ book signing (Mid June – 80% sure. I have to be at work the next day @ 6AM to host a speakerphone meeting. YIKES. Thank Buddha I can mostly read and look down. I don’t have to really talk or anything. Still horrified).
4. First trip to North Carolina and/or Duke University (Late June – 100% sure the NC part is happening. I don’t see myself going down there and not making it to Duke).
5. Dar Williams concert (Mid August. 50% sure. It just depends on what’s going on. I love Dar. She can’t make a bad album).
That’s enough for me.
I think my scoliosis is getting worse. I’m 31 so that is probably normal. I just don’t want to know about it. (denial). Eventually I will probably google it. I have a feeling that I should have had a surgery when I was a teenager. Bummer. My back doesn’t hurt. It just feels really weird. Yes, that is the best description I can give. Haha. I can definitely feel the weirdness when I dance and I’ve been dancing daily. I need the endorphins because the drugs aren’t working. 🙂
I have to go pay for my summer school class. woohoo. School starts May 21.
I’m thrilled the NBA playoffs are starting this weekend. I’ve been sort of absent this season. After the lockout, I was really excited (understatement) when the season started on xmas day but as the season progressed it has been…..eh. I don’t know. Too many games stuffed into a short period of time. Too much going on. I stopped watching full games. Now I’m all in. Go Lakers!