First, “what I’m good for”:
The Allen Iverson ESPN documentary will air tomorrow night (Tuesday). Probably @ 8pm, 9pm or 10pm eastern. 🙂 Check your local listings, AI fans. Iverson was at Vivica’s (Fox) birthday party. He seems to be in good spirits. It was in Atlanta, where he now resides.
I registered for classes today. Yes more than 1! Because that was my only choice. URGH. Today is the first day to register and why didn’t I think about registering before I left for work? The 2 credit class I wanted was FULL by 6PM. Anyhow, I had to take these classes concurrently. And it isn’t that bad. I’m taking 4 credits. Some of the other courses are 5 credits so…And I don’t think these classes will be hard. Even for a quick summer edition. After summer school, I will have 13 out of 30 credits. Not quite 50%. This is taking forever.
Here is my last attempt to do a public to do list. This time I will have a due date of Friday instead of the overwhelming day by day thing. I will cross off things as I get them done. I hope this motivates me.
(in no particular order)
- take pictures of the mother’s day gifts and update avon blog with the pics
- take picture for other blog (lol)
- clean kitchen
- finish current library book
- browse ebay book, make notes
- clean sofa
- buy weed killer (wish it was lawn killer)
- buy 2 out of 3 mother’s day gift
- mow lawn (Tues or Wed- best weather days)
- Find out if shoes exist for my feet condition
- try to renew any library books I haven’t finished.
- clean food steamer
Hopefully that’s it. If I do these things, maybe the weekend will be productive.